The Planning Commission shall meet as follows, unless there is no pending business requiring action: The last Wednesday
of each month, 6:00 p.m., in the City Council Chambers at City Hall. For more information, please contact the City
Clerk at (509) 882-9200.
The Planning Commission is comprised of 5 members, 5 year term expires December 31st, appointed by the Mayor, confirmed
by Council. City Clerk acts as Secretary, Department Heads are ex-officio members with right to speak–no vote.
|Picture||First Name||Last Name||Category||Parameters|
MEETING NOTICES AND MINUTES
- Shoreline Master Program Amendment – Periodic Review Checklist
- Shoreline Master Program Amendment – Final Draft Strike Through
- Shoreline Master Program Amendment – Final Draft Clean Copy
April 29, 2015 – Meeting Agenda – (Cancelled due to lack of quorum)
October 30, 2013 – Meeting Cancelled
September 25, 2013 – Meeting Cancelled
August 28, 2013 – Meeting Cancelled
July 31, 2013 – Meeting Cancelled
June 26, 2013 – Meeting Cancelled
Anita Palacios, City Clerk
The Planning Commission was created under Chapter 2.40 of the Grandview Municipal Code and consists of five members.
Three of said members shall reside within the city limits and two may reside within the city’s urban growth area. The
meetings are held the last Wednesday of each month in the City Hall Council Chambers.
Flood Panel Information
- All of Grandview within the city limits is Zone X.
- The following information is taken from the FIRM – Flood Insurance Rate Map:
- Map Number: 53077C2281D
- Effective Date: November 18, 2009